Thursday, January 30, 2014

For Valentine's Day



Now that the lost needle problem has been resolved by all the beautiful decorative magnets on the market, it's time to deal with the issue of lost threaders.

I am addicted to using a threader, but because they aren't totally made of steel they keep slipping off of my magnets - pretty frustrating!  I "rigged" up a Muriel threader to use with one of our new magnet frames (originally designed for the smaller magnets in my collection). I'll be test driving it this weekend during the Tony Minieri class at Family Arts Needlework - hope it really works!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Have fun with The Tony and hope the magnet works as you planned. If so, you have a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - So far, so good......I still haven't lost the threader. Having a fun class as usual.

    ReplyDelete